Daniel Nissan is the President and CEO of StructuredWeb - a platform used by major brands to run through-channel marketing automation (basically, operationalizing partner marketing). He’s built product around this dilemma for years, and does partner marketing internally, so he is the expert for today so we can all learn:
- The definition and practice of partner marketing vs direct marketing.
- State of partner marketing and enablement.
- Complexity and challenges - attribution, assets, syndication, operations, etc…
- What types of content and marketing collateral are great for partner marketing.
- Partnerships-marketing alignment
- The we talk about the Risks - compliance in GDPR / CCPA, channel conflict, legal statements in content, localization, trust and brand reputation…
- We go deeper into strategies teams use to avoid Channel Conflict.
- What causes friction between co-marketing partners and how can teams prevent that.
- Finally, we list off the strategies + recommendations for next steps…
Sendoso - The leading sending platform.
Partnerstack - Partner tracking and payouts.
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.