In this episode, I speak to Sean Kester, Partner at In Revenue - a unique new operator-immersive capital firm obsessed with enabling founders with what their Partners have learned.
I asked Sean to join me because he is a former Partnerships lead at Salesloft, Stax, and an advisory to partnerships-driven org’s like PandaDoc. So he has the ideal experience to help us understand:
- What is GTM fit and how partners fit in.
- Where partnerships can help with capital raises.
- How Sean and In Revenue incorporate partnerships strategy with their portfolio companies.
- Ecosystems-led vs community-led (i.e. DealHub in HubSpot or Qualified in Salesforce eco vs Lavendar.ai which started as a community + services, then launched their Ai product)
- What must be in place before any startup launches into partnerships.
- And, I ask Sean to poke holes in a Partnerships-Led GTM that we are testing with our V2 product (Partnerhub®):
- Paying partnerships leaders for __ number of posts on social about the launch.
- Bringing PL’s into the product by way of templates branded with their name that the users can deploy for their internal partner operations.
- Matching new users with expert consultants - exclusive to vertical and type of support.
This is a type of episode I’ve been wanting to do for a while, so I hope you like it.
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.
Partnerhub® - for finding and managing your partnerships.