In this episode, we are going to focus on a very specific partner persona - a recently-acquired enterprise-focused digital agency - to learn how an acquisition presents new challenges and opportunities in partnerships, w/ Nick Thomson from The Stable.
Today you will hear:
- What were some of the things Nick did immediately after the acquisition.
- How the up-market shift affected his day-to-day.
- Change in technology - CRM and internal comm’s.
- “Synergy deals” for The Stable.
- What changed in how you deal with new inbound partner requests.
- What a “great” inbound request looks like for Nick.
- How has partner-sourced ____ changed since the acquisition.
- When attribution becomes tricky.
- KPIs you are monitoring pre and post acquisition.
- Event-specific KPIs.
- What Accenture thinks of partnerships as a function.
- Nick’s main focus for the next 3-6 months.
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.
Partnerhub® - for finding and managing your partnerships.