Today I’m joined by Justin Graci, whose title is: Principal Marketing Manager - Product GTM & Enablement at HubSpot.
His job at HubSpot is building the strategies on how they go to market with, and through partners on new and existing products. This includes everything from launch plans, to activation, enablement, development of our partners across sales enablement, service enablement and marketing.
- How a platform with multiple products, with partners underneath each, avoid over-complicating their program
- What is the GTM strategy for big product releases like Operations Hub
- How to determine what partners to include in GTM campaigns
- How did they incentivize partners to get behind this campaign
- What types of products are partners-first products
- The impact of the partner network
- Bringing in current partners in net-new partner acquisition / enablement campaigns
- Further, how HubSpot instituted Partner-to-Partner learning
- The a strategy similar to Multi-level-marketing (pyramid schemes) and how that can be beneficial to increasing activity in your program.
- Then we end on what’s coming around how Justin / HubSpot want to add incentives for partners to learn / add new services (going horizontally across the product line).
Hang on to this one until the very last minute - you’ll thank me.
Sendoso - The leading sending platform.
Partnerstack - Partner tracking and payouts.
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.