In this episode, I get to interview a newly-acquired agency’s founder Brandon Amoroso from Electriq, a top Shopify marketing agency, and one of his top partners, Noah Rahimzadeh who runs Partnerships at Malomo.
This episode focuses on how to make your way into the preferred tech stack of a top digital agency.
- Learning about this retention-focused ecomm agency persona
- How Malomo got into that stack
- What made this partnership take off so quickly
- How Noah found the low hanging fruit initially at Malomo
- How Electric packages partners into a preferred stack
- Brandon’s experience with cold emails from tech - what he see’s and thinks
- How Noah goes-to-market quickly with partners
- How Brandon uses account mapping Co-selling
- What Noah does to ensure he’s not forgetting about his current partners
Reveal - A free account mapping solution.
Partnerstack - Partner tracking and payouts.
Partnerhub® - for finding and managing your partnerships.